Bottle of Mixed Emotions!

This is a rant I need to get out so if you don't want to read it, go away. And I don't need comments for this because we all have our days...Today was mine!  😳😝

Today started out just ok. The weather here sucks because it was cloudy all day and was drizzling/misting. The annoying shit! My unit had a special detail today and all was fine until the ride home. I get cold easily, especially when the windows are open in a car driving 70-80mph in this shitty weather. Well after standing outside for about an hour and a half, everyone was freezing. The heat was turned on high and we (I guess just me) were fine. Then someone (a guy of course) complains it was too hot in the car and proceeds to open the window. Well then the others (all guys) start complaining and thanking him for being the first to say something. Now mind you, I usually go with the flow and when it's my turn to drive, I try to accommodate. I just didn't have it in me at this point and time in the day. So I just sat in the back and tried to warm myself. I didn't talk and didn't respond to anyone's comments. If you're a female reading this and asking why didn't I stand up for myself, simple....you know how guys are when you stand up for yourself. If you're a guy reading this and asking some question....<<eye roll>> sometimes it's just not worth it, knowing I'm not attached to anyone, y'all ain't my problem to deal with.

So what kept me warm??? Knowing that when I got in MY car, I was going to make it as warm and I damn well pleased without having to hear from any complaining guys. Before anyone jumps down my throat for potential "male-bashing", I like working with them but it was fucking cold! And instead of turning off the heat completely, you could have redirected it to the floor boards and just turned down the fan! It's really that simple and that's why there are multiple buttons and dials and settings!

To keep going we get back to the office. Mind you I have only had two (2) complete days off this month. Tomorrow was going to my third. At this point, I was just freaking ready to go home but I stayed just a while to be social. Long issue short, looks like I'll be working tomorrow night for a few hours. Now it is voluntary, however being the only female, I kinda feel obligated to be there.

I finally get home and did not want to workout. I was already a day behind in my workouts. I DID IT ANYWAY! The two phone calls I had prior to walking in my house only fueled my level of irritability for the day. I don't need someone telling me what to do or their experience. I just wanted to vent and someone to JUST LISTEN. I came to the conclusion that the two people I talked with today, will not be hearing anymore of work related issues! I'm just done with that. But then I realized I had so few friends that I need to get out more...LMAO!

#thestruggleisreal!

So I hope everyone reading my blog had a better all around day and has a great weekend!!!

(Found this off Pinterest : https://pin.it/ecbwpdjqf742on)

Comments