Fitness Journey
This blog has been so many different things since I first began. Even though many of the original posts have since been deleted, I decided to try this again.
Everyone always makes resolutions at the beginning of a new year! But how many people actually stick with them? Over the past several years, my resolution was to not make one. That way if I didn't do something, I couldn't fail. A lot of personal and professional events happened to me over the course of last year. I broke up (or rather he 'ghosted' me) with my ex-boyfriend. I transferred to a new district. I was acting Sgt. for a while. I gained a spot in a great unit! I traded my Solar Yellow Nissan Xterra of 13 years for a Jeep Wrangler. I began a fitness journey! Although many people in our world today would love for me to gossip about anyone of those topics other than the fitness. Let's just say I wish no ill-will to the ex! I wish him all the happiness, for I know Karma will do my work (which it did last month 😈.
My fitness journey has been everything but perfect! As well as it shouldn't be. It's a journey that is filled with ups and downs and I would expect anything less. For every time I have fallen, I have dusted myself off and gotten right back up! When you're down you can only really go up!
I won't be going into to much detail right now, as I am heading for bed because I have quite a busy day tomorrow and need to get some sleep. So for anyone following me or reading my blogs.....1) If you are genuinely interested, please stay tuned. I promise some funny moments will happen. 2) If you don't want to hear about fitness or anything related or some unrelated funny things that might happen, it won't hurt my feelings if you leave.
With that little bit said, I wish you all good night and stay safe!
✨ TAP
Comments
Post a Comment